Founded in 1976, Jim and Shirley Vaughn had a passion to build a powerhouse CPA and Business Management Consulting firm with a passion for quality; service to clients; and innovative methods. The result became VaughnCPA. Working hard to develop VaughnCPA into The innovative firm it is today has not been easy, and will never be finished as long as business and financial visionaries exist.
More than just a compliance and firm, we especially enjoy sharing your visions for everything from business growth and development to retirement financial planning and advice.
Work with a certified public accountant that can help you turn your business into a powerful organization
- Our CPA’s are qualified on Quickbooks other popular bookkeeping software packages
- While we work with all business types we have special accounting packages and services for doctors and contractors
- Our staff of certified public accountants has combined hundreds of years of experience in business accounting services
Our experienced personnel has been preparing tax returns for many years as a tax and CPA firm. The business and the laws have changed, but the judgment required to accurately prepare and plan only improves with experience. Every year, we prepare more than 1000 individual, corporate, partnership, and business tax returns. Business planning and consulting and coaching go hand in hand with proper tax accounting and tax preparation.
If you have been selected for a tax audit, we can assist you to be ready for your appointment or represent you, if necessary. When your tax accounting records need to be squeaky clean, we can help. Tax audits may be intimidating and emotional
Our CFO/business management consultant services specializes in optimizing your business’s bottom line
- Our management consulting kits for you business help you see results quickly
- Field specific executive business mentors for doctors and contractors
- Our chief financial officers will help your company grow and manage finances more effectively in your business mentoring sessions
We offer a management consulting for your business starting with CFO as a Service; which may include the complete responsibility for your accounting functions and departments. This includes most of the mechanical parts of recording the daily transactions, reconciling banks, receivables, payables and other accounts; creating and presenting strategic and analytical reports; and providing both a sounding board and valuable advice. Many smaller businesses cannot devote the resources to a full-time CFO but still need the services. Outsourcing these duties to VaughnCPA may be an affordable way to accomplish the goal
Our financial consulting services include the following:
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) as a service
- Tax preparation and Tax planning
- Attest Services, including financial audits, reviews, and compilations
- Business Advisory, Financial Planning, Consulting, and Coaching
- Individual Wealth Review Services
- Trusts and Estates: Planning and Accounting
Our CPA firm performs financial audits, reviews and other assurance services. These services carry that extra measure of assurance that reports of Certified Public Accountants (CPA’s) have always provided. Accurate accounting records are the foundation for all financial statements, which should be prepared under generally accepted accounting principles. These statements are critical for business planning and consulting, and other financial decisions.
Audited or Reviewed Financials or Compiled statements may be required by your bank for funding and working capital, or by your insurance company for bonding. There are also a host of regulatory agencies with financial statement requirements. Construction contractors may have special requirements for presentation of financial statements with contracts in progress calculations.
Accurate accounting is the foundation for all financial information; a service we provide. Business planning and consulting begins with proper statements prepared using generally accepted accounting principles, and that may mean audited or reviewed financial statements. If you are considering purchasing a business, you will want the assurance that such statements provide.
NonProfit Accounting Firm for Tax & Compliance
- make sure you met your nonprofit accounting requirements
- ready to answer all your questions about nonprofit accounting compliance
- work with your bookkeeper and to make sure your bookkeeping services are in order
Organizing and operating a nonprofit corporation, or serving on the board of your favorite activity may seem a simple thing. You have a mission and a passion. These, along with a lot of hard work, may make your organization a huge success. There are some guidelines to follow and our CPA firm, will guide you through rules and regulations and give you practical advice about Non-profit accounting best practices.
One of the instructions given by the IRS and most States to non-profit organizations is that they follow guidelines to ensure that the organization is governed properly (good governance). Your bylaws should state these rules and how to use them. If they do not, then it is time for a bylaws committee to revise them to be in line with “best practices”.